Moving Supply Checklist
We are moving and I decided to share my ideas on how to move with as little stress as possible. The second post in my series “We Are Moving” is all about setting up a Moving Supply Checklist. Being organized and setting up a plan has helped us tremendously. Whether your move is a fairly small one or quite large (I’ve done both many, many times) you will find that being prepared has it’s benefits.
The First Post in the “We’re On The Move” Series – “A Moving Planner Is The Secret To A Stress Free Move ” is here.Moving? Need a checklist to keep you on track? Grab this free printable. Click To Tweet
Moving Supply Checklist
- Moving Planner Binder and Contents
- Sturdy Cardboard Boxes of different sizes
- Packing Tape/Duck Tape
- Packing Materials – ex. bubble wrap, plastic bags, newspaper, butcher paper, foam, packing peanuts, blankets, towels and other clothing
- Tools to take apart furniture and put it back together again
- Plastic baggies – to hold screws and small parts that go with furniture (keep each bag with the furniture it came off of), to hold liquids like cleaners, shampoos perfume bottles, toiletries, and other small objects.
- Trash Bags – for trash, donations, and clothing that’s moving with you
- Cleaning Supplies – try to use up what you have already
- Paper Towels
- Old Cleaning Towels – I do not want to take dirty wet rags with me so I use old towels and wash rags where I can and throw them away. They really needed to be replaced anyway 🙂
- Stretch Wrap/Plastic Wrap
- Rope/Bungee Cords
- Box Cutter/Scissors
- Rubber Bands (or hair ties) – to hold furniture doors closed
- Appliance and or Standard Dolly
- Food and Drinks
Everyone’s list of moving supplies are going to be different. This depends on how organized you want to be and on how big or small your move is. Our move is over quite a distance, we will be moving our things out of our current apartment, and also a 10 x 20 storage unit.
Download The Free Printouts
I created a couple of printouts you’re welcome to print out both of them or the one that most meets your moving needs. The first checklist printout is a copy of my supply list listed above, I also created a numbered blank list so that you can create your own list according to your unique moving needs.
If you have any questions about the items on my list or how to use them please feel free to ask, I will do my best to answer you. Did I forget anything? What are some of your ‘must have moving supplies? Let us know in the comment section.Print the FREE moving supply checklists and tell us what's on your list of supplies. #movingday #moving #packing #declutter Click To Tweet
Looking for More of This Series?
Connect With Us
Did you download the free checklists? Let us know in the comments. You can also tag us with your pics on Instagram. Use the hash tags:
Or upload it to our Facebook Page.
Please read my Copyright Policy before downloading and printing my printables.
If you have found this post helpful please consider pinning the image below. ↓ ↓ ↓ Thank You, your support is appreciated!