Frameable Mark Twain Quote
Several of us have grown up reading Mark Twain’s, books. Such as, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court, The Prince and the Pauper and the plentiful stories regarding Tom Sawyer. As an adult, I have found that I also delight in reading the various quotes attributed to him. I decided to create this printable from one of my favorites. The first line of the quote is usually the maximum anyone gets a glimpse of, however, I have found the complete quote to be deeper, more inspiring and complete.
The frameable prints are made with my brand-new design, “Orange Blossoms and Butterflies,” and they are both available for download in an 8 x 10 format. Although, it should be simple to scale it down to a smaller size if preferred. The first Mark Twain print was created without a frame. This way you can frame it according to your personal style. The second one was created to hang in places a framed photo would not be feasible. Such as a locker or in your planner.
If you find this quote encouraging, print it out. Hang it in your locker, frame it to place on your desk or wall, stick it on the fridge, or in a planner. If you enjoy our frameable prints, feel free to leave suggestions or requests in the comments or drop us a line at one of our social media accounts. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to produce it, nevertheless, I would be thrilled to hear what you would enjoy seeing and utilizing.
If you would like to see more of this print leave us a comment below.
Did you download this print?
Let us know in the comments. You can also tag us with your pics on Instagram. Use the hash tags:
Or upload it to our Facebook Page.
Do you love our Orange Blossoms and Butterflies Design?
My Journal – 25 Pages To Build The Perfect Journal Unique To You
Cleaning Supplies Checklists – The Complete List of Household Cleaning Supplies
Calendar – Will be up as soon as I can finish writing the post.
Meal Planner Coming Soon – Only Ten Subscribers will have a chance to win a copy before it goes on sale. Become A Subscriber Today!
I have some Simple Rules and Terms
By downloading The Mark Twain Frameable Art Printables you are in agreement with these terms.
- print off as many as you’d like for your own personal use.
- scale the size of these prints up or down to fit your needs (for example to a 3×5 or 5×7).
- share the link to this blog page where these printables are found.
- comment and let me know what you think.
- leave a suggestion (or several!) for future printables.
- pin them to pinterest
- republish redistribute or sell in any way or form.
- link directly to the pdf files. Instead, link back to this blog post where the pdf is located.
- claim my files as your own.
- alter my electronic files.
- sell or in any way profit from my electronic files.
- print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- e-mail my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion.