The Gratitude Journal
Now you can have the Gratitude Journal of your dreams. How, you ask? Because I have created several different pages and you can use just one of them or all of them. Change up which pages you use everyday, every week, every month or every year. If a certain page is not working for you, remove it and exchange it for another page. What store bought diary allows you to do all of that?Now you can have the gratitude journal of your dreams. Click To Tweet
Gratitude Journal Pages – In our Orange Blossoms and Butterflies Design
There are fifteen pages with this gratitude journal bundle. It starts with the cover shown at the top of this post.
- Covers – Two “My Gratitude Journal” Covers
- Date Pages – There are three pages with a place to write the date at the top. One with the date on the right, one with the date in the center, and one with the date on the left. I love the one with the date on the right. ?
- Sketch and Write – There are two different Sketch and Write Pages. One in the portrait style and the other in landscape. These are great if you need a visual of a project, doodling or are also using your gratitude journal as a sketch journal.
- Sketch Page – Is a full-page to draw, sketch, doodle, plan or for whatever you can imagine.
- Weekly Gratitude Journal – This page is great for those of you that just want to write the highlights of a day or recap the week. The boxes on the side may be used for drawing, to-do lists, goals, or what’s coming up next week.
- Bullet Gratitude Journal Page – Bullet journals are popular and several people have written posts on how to keep one. I am not into bullet journaling and I tend to use this page for the many lists I like to make and remember.
- Orange Lined Pages – Sorry I just did not know what else to call them. I made three pages, from my popular pages, with orange writing lines instead of the usual black. Use these for every page or holidays and special days you want to stand out.
The “Blank Titles Journal” and the “Bonus Gift Bundle”
If you prefer not to have the “Gratitude” title on every page I have created a blank journal cover and blank title pages. The “Blank Titles Journal” and a “Bonus Gift Bundle” are for subscribers only. You can Subscribe HERE for the Blank Cover and Blank Title Pages and the Bonus Gifts.
Connect With Us
Are you customizing your journal with our “Gratitude Journal” pages? Let us know in the comments. If you enjoy our journal/diary pages tag us with your pics on Instagram. Use the hash tags:
Or upload it to our Facebook Page.
Looking For Children’s Journals?
Sketch and Write – Journal Sketch and Write – Summer Theme
Sketch and Write – Shark Week – Journal Sketch and Write Pages for All Ages
Do you love our Orange Blossoms and Butterflies Design?
“My Journal” Pages – 25 Pages To Build The Perfect Journal Unique To You
Frameable Art – Mark Twain Inspirational Quote
Cleaning Supplies Checklists – The Complete List of Household Cleaning Supplies
Meal Planner Coming Soon – Only Ten Subscribers will have a chance to win a copy before it goes on sale. Become A Subscriber Today!
Please read my Copyright Policy before downloading and printing my printables.
Download The Gratitude Journal Planner
There are two PDF files for Download
Note*** There are two covers. To first one will print normally with white boarders surrounding the edges. If you decide to print the second one you will need to print it separately from the other pages and set your printer to “No Borders.”
Benefits And Tips For Keeping A Gratitude Journal/Diary
↓↓ I Was Made For Pinning ↓↓