Summer Sketch and Write Journal Pages
Summer vacation is coming to a close and school is about to begin. I made these Journal Sketch and Write Pages for the days of summer. There are eight sets of three pages each. That is a total of twenty-four FREE pages for you to choose from. There are Three sets for children in the beginning stages of learning to write. They have a font space size of forty with a center dotted line. For now my little one uses these to practice drawing, coloring, writing letters, numbers and words. However, depending on your child’s abilities, there are several other ways to use the pages.
There are also three sets for older children and adults of all ages. Feel free to get as creative as you like in how you use the Journal Sketch and Write Pages. I have used these to draft out a few of my blog posts and for some projects that I want a visual to accompany my ideas.
I have come up with several ideas on how to use my Journal Sketch and Write Pages:
- Summer travel
- Take them with you for an on-the-go activity
- Homeschool projects
- Draft out projects – blog posts, craft projects, rearranging a room, event organizer and lists. All with an added visual.
What will you use the Sketch & Write Pages for?Come check out the 24 Free Summer Journal Sketch & Write Pages at BloominLilies.com Click To Tweet
What ideas can you come up with? Let us know in the comments. If you enjoy our sketch pages tag us with your pic on Instagram. Use the hash tags:
Or upload it to our Facebook Page.
I have some Simple Rules and Terms.
By downloading the 4th of July Journal Sketch Pages you are in agreement with these terms.
Do Feel Free To…
- print off as many as you’d like for your own personal use.
- scale the size of the pages up or down to fit your needs.
- share the link to the blog page where these printables can be found.
- comment and let me know what you think.
- leave a suggestion (or several!) for future printables.
- contact me if you wish to print out copies as gifts.
- republish redistribute or sell in any way or form.
- link directly to the pdf files. Instead, link back to the blog post where the pdf is located.
- claim my files as your own.
- alter my electronic files.
- sell or in any way profit from my electronic files.
- print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire,
- Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- e-mail my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion
- remove my brand name, brand symbol, copyright from files or printouts.
- print out multiple copies and give them away. Please contact me if you wish to print out for gifts.
***ALL printables are a digital product. No physical item will be shipped.
***Please note that the colors may vary slightly from screen vs print.
***Printing and shipping services are not currently provided.
***If files are to be printed out as a gift all parties are responsible and held to all copyright policies.